Senior Electronics Design Engineer
Responsibilities will be varied, interesting and involve taking products from early stage concept, specification, product development through to manufacture. Other responsibilities will include Analogue Electronics Design, Mixed Signal Design, Sensor Design, Research and Development & Implementing, evaluating changes and enhancements.
The successful candidate will have a good relevant degree, along with a proven industry background in Electronics, additionally:
* An good understanding of Analogue Design
* Experience and in-depth knowledge in one or more of the following Analogue Design or RF Design, Power Supply, Discrete Analogue Design
* Of interest would be experience in Microprocessor Design, but this is not essential
* A knowledge of taking products through the full development cycle.
* Excellent communication skills
An good salary is on offer, along with an excellent pension, bonus, flexible working (including some remote) and exciting technology!
Eva CareyLogin & Apply Register & Apply Back to Results